14 March 2021

Special Rosh Hodesh Nisan Prayer and other thoughts about the Jewish nation's 3,333rd birthday

 1 Nisan 5781 — Hava haAharona Celebrates Am Yisrael's 3,333rd Birthday!

הוה האחרונה חוגגת את יום ההולדת ה-3,333 של עם ישראל

 

Rosh Chodesh Nissan Prayer from Rabbi Alon Anava on Vimeo.

An important message from Rav Anava (I don't know whether the Rav has been to the place he was supposed to be today, as mentioned below. Rather than erasing, I have struck out words that are now irrelevant as of this posting, as best I can without changing the meaning. - HDG):

There is a very special prayer we recite today and Sunday (Rosh Chodesh). This special prayer from the Shelah Hakadosh (Rabbi Yeshayahu Halevi Horowitz) is to be recited on Erev Rosh Chodesh Nissan and on. The prayer is for thanking Hashem for everything he gives us and how generous Hashem is with us and MUCH more

One should also recite three (3) chapters of Tehilim 83, 130, 142 (which can be found on this page)

Since our custom is to fast on Erev Rosh Chodesh for our prayers to be accepted, we can either fast or redeem our fast with charity!

Click here to find the prayer both in Hebrew and English

On Sunday (today - HDG - I don't know whether this has yet occurred) I will be reciting the prayer at the Shela's tomb LIVE followed by a special prayer at Rabbi Meir Ba'al Hanes tomb - Please join us - Click here for more info

To submit your names for prayer at the tombs use this page

Wishing you an amazing Month
Rabbi Alon Anava
***
 
Today is a very special birthday for Am Yisrael - as a nation we have reached in years clearly above the 33rd level of kedushah, which is as high as the rest of the world can go. May H' continue to preserve us to see our final redemption, speedily in our time!
 
Will it be easier for us to break away, or be broken away, from domination by the nations from now on...?
 
Read this post on End of Days/Years of Awe for some interesting insights. Other post there mention the 33rd level of purity, if you're interested. I have to post now or else be too late... HDG


3 comments:

Neshama said...

Oh how nice to be reminded of the 3333 year of our existence. When did you begin the counting? From when HaShem spoke to Avraham? From the first beis. From Har Sinai? Clue us in on your decision to present this to us.

Chodesh Tov!
🪴🍎🌴🍇🕊😌Remember the Bracha on the fruit tree blossoms.

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Hi Neshama,

Thanks for the comment! I think it was the very day Rosh Hodesh was announced to Moshe Rabbenu that the count is from.

Why did I comment on this particular year?

I saw a video that had a lot of information about the 3s of the Torah, and it mentioned that this is the 3,333rd year; I believe it was a Habad rabbi who taught it, and I may have posted it on the blog. I'll look for it. If I find it here, the link will be in the next available comment box, depending on whether I get any more comments or not. If not, I'll find it on YouTube (I believe it was from there) and I'll link to it directly, so everyone can be clear where I'm coming from.

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

I found the video I saw at the bottom of this post: More about Dr. Zelenko's protocol, from the doctor himself

It's called Adar: The Triple Purim in the Year of 3

It's not available directly from my blog; it has to be viewed on You Tube, where it keeps on spinning and not playing. I can't back up the idea I presented because I can't view the video again! But it was from there that I got the idea.


A You Tube comment on it: 3x3x3x3 = 81. My comment: 3x19 = 57

So, 5781.

And thanks again, Neshama. I also must acknowledge your posting this link to the End of Days blog, with thanks and gratefulness.


P.S. This post made it onto Rav Yaak's blog as well. I think he would have challenged it if it were the wrong year.