“…since justice is the heart of our concerns, and years have gone by without update or result, it has to be said that justice has not been achieved here. At the same time, it should also be acknowledged that the responsibility of the US government is to administer justice for its citizens, including for my murdered daughter Malki and for her family.“If some larger truth lies behind the lack of momentum, that truth ought to be disclosed. If diplomatic considerations override the law enforcement imperatives, we wish that were made known too. If foreign governments are thwarting US government efforts to enforce its laws, that too should be known.”-Arnold Roth, father of Malka Chana Roth, hy”d, testifying at a hearing on national security in the US
Mr. Roth certainly has an excellent question: Something larger must lurk behind the lack of response to the families of terror victims, especially Jewish ones, and especially Jewish Israelis, for whom a particular agency, the Office of Justice for Victims of Overseas Terrorism (OVT) and its program were created and designed. This bureau happens to be in the United States and the article linked to above is about American citizens. But a thinking person must wonder whether there is any other evidence of concern, no matter how small, anywhere in the world, for Jewish citizens of their countries. Considering that money for the support of the enemies of the Jews comes largely from other countries, one must ask whether there is a hateful attitude involved, or just a hypocritical one.
I, like many others, wish he had not had to ask this question or bring up the other issues that he and other families of terror victims face from Israel’s “best friend.”
How, despite all the words that have been spoken, promises that have been made, have we come to a time when jailed terrorists, also known as convicted murderers, get more money than honest, hard-working people, to the point where in some places it is considered a career choice or an industry? Are we going to see an article on LinkedIn on it in the near future? Is the Dow Jones Industrial Average going to have a line on it? (How many remember the movie, Murder Inc.? I don’t remember ever seeing it – but my train of thought ran to the title.) Or are we just going to see military industrial complex activity going up out of sight?
Does everyone else get a safe space except for the Jews?
Are the Arabs only as good as the number of Jews (and anyone else they find “worthy”) they kill on behalf of the rest of the world? Could this explain why Europe and the US are letting “refugees” into their countries?
This last question might have startled you; but, it might be worth reading an article series that proposes that the Palestinians are where they are just so that they can finish the job Hitler started right here in Israel. Whether you find it credible or not, consider just a few things (I could insert quite a bit more, but then I’d have to put off posting even longer than I have already):
- Mr. Roth and his daughter Malki, and Sherri Mandell and her son Koby are only a couple of examples — and my dear reader must realize there are much more recent examples from Israel, like the family of Ezra Schwartz, who suffered back in November 2015 from the delay of acknowledgment of his murder from the US Government, while others who were killed contemporaneously with him were (premium link). It has become plain to many of us in Israel that America has either stopped being our friend, or possibly never has been.
- Many promises made to the Jewish People have been broken, such as the British one on partition.
- A law proposed in the Israeli Knesset to enforce financial transparency on non-governmental organizations here has been opposed in the United States, despite the fact that it has a similar law that is even harsher than the one proposed by Israel. PM Netanyahu has announced that the bill will be tweaked to better reflect the US law. We’ll see how far this gets.
- The US is now selling Israel satellite network-enabled operations aircraft . Considering that Russia might be after control and/or destruction of the World Wide Web, and that all aircraft run on the American system must be updated after each and every flight and approved to fly or else it cannot take off, I would not be surprised if we considered a different path for our self-defense needs; and I agree with Ms. Glick that we might be better off doing so. Americans are so good at advertising, one wonders what the cost will be in the end. We could get stuck with billions of intentionally-grounded planes in the face of our well-supplied enemy bearing down on us...
- While the nations are making their ultimate plans against us, they leave us to face a continuous bitter cycle of terror. I only disagree with Esser Agaroth about the Arabs' Ultimate Goal (center of graphic below): I believe it is to play their part in fulfilling Hitler's wish to wipe us out, not just to take our land.
|Used by permission from Esser Agaroth (2¢).|
- UPDATE, FINAL POINT (for now): And, of course, there is the recent murder of Dafna Meir, the nurse from Otniel and mother of 6. In particular, she is an example of a special kind of Jew who is neglected even by other Jews: the "settler" or inheritor of the land. It particularly disturbed me about her when I read words attributed to Miri Regev, who attended her funeral and eulogized her:
"You are a symbol of life. Against you stood a vile murderer. This was not regular terror or an extreme religious ideology. In the name of the government I have come to ask your forgiveness. We were not able to protect you."
What did she mean, 'we were not able'? She should have said, we were not willing to do what it takes to protect ALL Israel, i.e. be sovereign here (Women for Israel's Tomorrow in particular advocates this strongly.). After all, the situation is the same today as it was when Dafna was murdered. Even though the army has taken back places they had left in the Shomron, the mentality that this land does not belong to us still remains among the Jews. We need to do teshuva because we are still not fully thankful to our Creator, Who gave it to us. I feel this is possibly another post because no other country or people is involved.
Can you murder and then inherit? This is what our blood enemies, the Arabs/Muslims and their supporters in the Catholic Church and the NWO crowd (we wrote about this beginning here and here; more details in part 1 & part 2), think they can get away with. This is one reason of zillions why I hope and trust in the One who created all: Because He promises that He will vindicate His people against these very things — especially as we approach the end that it seems everyone is feeling in one way or another.
Those who call Him the “sky fairy” or any other mocking phrase might live just long enough to regret their words. Meanwhile, we Israelis ought to insist that our government stop appeasing Hitler’s heirs and their supporters, yimach sh’mam v’zikram, particularly in this happy and auspicious season of two Adars!
Related readings from HIRHomeThe British Record on PartitionCIA-FatahThis Ongoing War: Terror is now a legitimate career optionA New Way to Respond to BDS…part 1The Holocaust as white-on-white crime…The Amish and ISISThe Refinement of Redemption: Living with a Knife to Your Neck