Rosh Hodesh Alef Heshvan
For a few hours this morning until early afternoon, while it was still 29 Tishrei, I attended R' Sprecher's class once again with my husband and the guys - my last opportunity for a while. This time I audio-recorded a study filled with marvelous hiddushim (revelations based on text within the written Torah) and commentary. Some of the highlights:
- How are angels created and what role do they play? You make the call!
- What does Qayin (Cain)'s grandson Lemech's speech to his wives Ada and Zillah, almost 6,000 years ago, have to do with today?
- The deeper meaning of the name Hava and her real mission (easily applicable to this blog)!
- What did the movie Ghost get right about death and dying?
- R' Sprecher discusses an event that came before the current wave of intifada-style terrorism in Israel...let's just say he believes it isn't a coincidence.
- And much, much more!
Living in Parashioth Bereshith and Noach 5776 (2h:05m)
The Month of Heshvan according to the Sefer Yetzirah (Book of Formation) | Parashat Bereshith message from the Hozeh (Seer) Nir ben Artzi, shlit"a | The Noose Around Israel's Neck | Saving Ourselves from Gog | Syrian Powder Keg | Annexation or Sovereignty: Winning Israel's Word War