02 August 2021

Some sobering reality from an Israeli rabbinical expert on medical ethics.

 light of 25 Menahem Av 5781

UPDATE BELOW


https://rumble.com/vkdcgl-rabbi-uri-sofer.html 

***

 I feel this is a huge derekh eretz issue, regardless of what any leadership thinks, ours or theirs, with regard to the crown 'demic and the vacuous scenes. 

The video is in Hebrew with English subtitles; feel free to pass along to Hebrew-speaking friends and relatives. It says a lot of the things I have been wanting to say about current events in Hebrew, and more.

אני מרגישה שזה עניין דרך ארץ ענק. יש הרבה כאן שרציתי לומר בעברית, ועוד, ועוד

H/T to Rivka  - HDG

 

UPDATE: 

In the middle of the video R' Sofer mentions some prominent names of people who are supported by Pfizer, and therefore have conflict of interest. Among these is someone I covered previously, Dr. Prof. Gilly Regev, CEO of SaNOtize, for her product Enovid, back in April 2021.

Since then, I have not seen any Enovid anywhere in Yerushalayim. And maybe that's OK. I'm still on my version of the Zelenko protocol, and I have been fine, b"H.

It so happens that I finally got an answer from Rivka, who also covered someone with a similar name around that time, as to whether they were the same person. You can find my question, along with her answer, here


3 comments:

Neshama said...

YEAH!! up and running. Yes, do use memes and strange names.

Anonymous said...

Watch new interview with Dr. Zev Zelenko by Pulse of Israel
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aIrndMGNFNOq/
He talks a lot about the condition of the human soul and redemption.
May Ha Shem bless Dr Zelenko with good health for his extraordinary courage and wisdom.

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Anon, I did see that video, on the original Pulse of Israel.

Thanks for posting it here.