16 September 2022

Is one of the five (5) red heifers that landed in Israel today THE ONE we've been waiting for???

 20 Elul 5782 | כ אלול ה"תשפ'ב

bs"d | בס"ד

From the Temple Institute. Thanks to reader A. for the tip on that video this pic replaced.


I can't wait to find out.

They were shipped from Texas and delivered to the Temple Institute today. The comments on this video, mostly from Xians, are confusing and confused. 

Maybe they'll find out that this is the ultimate refutation of their "religion" until Mashiah is revealed (which would be the real ultimate refutation, of course)!

Or, we'll wait a while longer...I just hope that none of them is pregnant or grows white or black hairs. The last time I heard about a red heifer, she ended up giving birth...and that's how my blog began.

(It also so happens that 15 years ago today (Hebrew date; the one-way flight was Monday-Tuesday then) my husband and I took off from the US to land here in Israel the next day. This year, it'll be on Shabbat. 😉)

We can't have a Holy Temple (Beit haMiqdash) until we have a Red Heifer (Parah Adumah). I'd say the chances of one out of 5 heifers being "the one" is a lot better than one out of one!

With the help of G-d!!!

*** 

P.S. To clarify: Only if G-d wants any of these heifers will they make it through the process without getting blemished. If the Christians who sent them here are acceptable to G-d, He'll keep the heifers from anything that might disqualify them. But if not...watch out. (Somehow, I think they're not. 😉)

I'm also wondering about the Temple Institute itself. Their site doesn't show them getting the five red heifers recently. It seems to me that we're not going to hear this news from anyone else other than Christians. NO FAIR - HDG, 5 November 2022 

If readers hear otherwise, please comment! Many thanks in advance.

1 comment:

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Wishing my readers a Shana Tova uMetuka (good and sweet Jewish new year)!